One of the fastest-selling water dispenser in Australia.
- Free 20 Liter refillable bottle with 8 Stage filter system.
- Cut your expenses by stop subscribing or buying prefilled bottled water.
- Perfect for Home and Office. Easy Installation, just plugs & play.
- No plumbing required.
- Dispense Cold, Hot and Ambient temperature of the water. 1 Year limited warranty and purchase option for additional warranty is available.
- Separate Switches for Hot and Cold functions so it is entirely up to user’s choice to turn and off to saves power.
- Compressor based with gas R134A, unlike electric one so saves a lot of energy.
- Silent than a fridge.
- Floor Standing unit comes with a storage option (not with the fridge).
- Requires very little space in the kitchen, office or any room.
- Child lock is on hot water button to avoid an accident.
- Stylish design and premium quality
Direct from Wholesaler, Manufacturer and Importer
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Hot Water Temp||85°C – 95°C|
|Cold Water Temp||5° - 10° C|
|Box Size||360 X 330 X 520 mm|
|Product Size with Tank||D 35 X W 30.5 X H 95 cm|
|Function||Cold, Hot and Ambient|
8 Stage Water Filter
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury and arsenic, bad smells and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water for overnight, wash under warm water(not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odour. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralised.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralisation also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what majority buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|