Aimex Water Fluoride Removal Cartridges x 10
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine
- Removes Fluoride with Activated Alumina up to 90%
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury and arsenic, bad smells and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
- BPA Free
- In the event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak the filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter turns green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because of the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
There is no bitter aftertaste taste of any chemicals. Plus, Aimex Water Filters do not have any components that alter the original taste of filtered, pure water. At times we are pretty accustomed to the taste of our tap water; it may take some time to get used to the taste of filtered water.
Suitable to Only Aimex Water Purifier
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odor. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine, Fluoride, and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralized.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralization also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds a slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what the majority of buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|