- Filtration Pore Size 0.01 micron
- Smallest filter pore size in portable water filter in market
- Removes 99.9% Waterborne Bacteria and even Viruses
- Removes 99.9% Cadmium, Lead, Mercury (Heavy Metal).
- Superior Reduction of Chlorine taste, Unpleasant Taste, Odour and Colour.
- Retain Beneficial Minerals in the water.
- 5 years’ shelf life.
This Portable Water Filter is intended for use with Fresh Water sources only. Do not use in salt water.
Do not choose human and industrial water waste as a water source.
- Filter Pore Size: 0.01 micron
- Net weight: 245 g
- Gross weight:
- 445 g
- Size: 165 X 50 X 80 mm
- Package Size:
- 190 X 100 X 85 mm
Material: ABS, Carbon Fiber, Ultra Filter
- Inter and outlet Hose
- Fabric Bag
Optimum temperature range:
- 0°C – 40°C
- 5 Years
The water flow slows down, please check if purifier is clogged. Please backwash pre –filter.
To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above and sediment. If water flow is slow even though repeat backs flushing a couple of times, please replace the cartridges.
The raw water is spilled from the UF thread cap: Reassemble the UF filter and Carbon fiber filter combination. Put these built – up filters in the housing. And then push it down firmly. Securely tighten UF thread cap to ensure a leak – proof seal.