- This product takes silver with large-capacity high-quality activated carbon purification, sterilization, it can effectively remove the residual chlorine in water, bleach, pesticides and other harmful substances. The silver ion Slowly separate out from the filter have which has a long-term bactericidal function to prevent the breeding of bacteria in the water.
- Silver ions also are effective in preventing microbial contamination of activated carbon itself.
- This product takes easily removable soft core, carbon core structure which can be easily washed, hereby extending filter useful time.
- Float valve with 100% food grade PP and high-temperature resistant silicone rubber material which can avoid the leak risk due to the float valve deformed in the high-temperature water dispenser.
- Easier for cleaning
- Too much iron rust, dust and mineral will shorten the useful time of filter and slow down the purifying process.
- The product should be placed in the absence of direct sunlight.
- After two years use, quality of the outlet decreased obviously, please change the filter bottle.
- Please do not overfill the water when the level in bottom bowl climb to the warning line.
- Please empty the bottle when it has been not in use for a week.
- Please do not allow the children to touch the water purifier to avoid the hurt by purifier falling from the water dispenser.
- Please wash the filter and bottle after using it for every 200-300 litre water.
- When the bottom bowl water level is high and top bowl’s level is low, the filtration process will be slow down or stop. This is very common and normal condition so no need to worry.
- Float valve should be washed every month to avoid the blockage.
|Filtration rate||0.3 L/M|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|
The elements present in water give it the distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odour. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine, Fluoride and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralised.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralisation also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what majority buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.