Diamondbrite Seal & Shine brought to you by Aimex Australia – Protective Glaze Sealant – is a modern alternative to car polish or wax, though it can be used in conjunction with these traditional products, too. The best car cleaning product for providing a lasting deep gloss shine and paint guard, this car paint sealant protects the paint with an invisible, silky smooth, hydrophobic layer capable of repelling water, contaminants, and road grime for up to six months.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B0KC_0mhpJU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diamondbrite Seal & Shine – Protective Glaze Sealant – is the best car cleaning product for providing a lasting deep gloss shine to all paintwork types. A modern alternative to traditional car polishes or waxes – yet also complementary to them, Diamondbrite Seal & Shine car paint sealant protects paintwork with an invisible, silicone-free, silky smooth, hydrophobic layer capable of repelling water, contaminants, and road grime for up to six months.
- Most modern car paint is water-based, while this is good for the environment it is inherently less resistant to scratches and natural aging over time when compared with older solvent-based paints. This makes the addition of a protective coating absolutely vital if you want your car to stay looking its best. Diamondbrite Seal & Shine functions in a similar way to traditional car polish, yet the protection it offers car paintwork is unique. A durable, invisible, silicone-free, elastic protective barrier is applied to the painted surface, contaminants such as dirt and road grime then attach themselves to this high gloss – or glazed – layer, rather than the bare painted surface, making it far easier to remove them with minimal washing effort.
- Diamondbrite Seal & Shine has been specially developed in the UK
- Diamondbrite’s dedicated 45,000 square foot research, testing, and manufacturing facility in Loughborough, in the Midlands of the UK. Its unique formula of nonacrylic resins and nano-ceramic synthetics combine to provide a durable silky smooth, deep gloss finish that can last for up to six months if a vehicle is washed using Diamondbrite Max Foam Shampoo and Diamondbrite Conserver - as wash additives – following application.
- The perfect compliment to Diamondbrite Paint Protection and other previously applied ceramic coatings too, Diamondbrite Seal & Shine is a paint guard applied in the same fashion as traditional car polish or car wax, yet its durability makes it a popular option for the winter months when car care treatments are often required to be fast, effective and long-lasting. Seal & Shine is quick to apply, and its tough protective nature repels road grime and resists weathering or aging, a result of effects such as high UV levels and acidic rain – or ‘acid rain’ which is rain containing sulphuric or nitric acid which can be more prevalent when rain, snow, fog or hail are part of a regular seasonal winter weather cycle.
Directions for use:
Apply with a clean cloth to one panel at a time using a small circular motion. Allow product to dry and dull. Wipe away with a clean Diamondbrite Microfibre Cloth